What is this? (0/1)

Can anyone ID this, which turned up in my veg. garden?
Sorry about duplication; am migrating data to new computer; having a hard time <g>.
--
Aspasia

Oh, dear, somehow the Attachment didn't make it. Will try again; bear with me <g>
--
Aspasia

Aspasia wrote: [...]

Binaries (which include pictures) are stripped out of text-only newsgroups. Post your picture and question to:
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
HTH
On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 17:26:31 -0400, Wolf Kirchmeir

Thanks...very embarrassed....pic posted at that NG...
--
Aspasia

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 17:26:31 -0400, Wolf Kirchmeir

Hey, watch it, buddy...
+++++++++++
Main Entry: aspartame Pronunciation: 'as-p&r-"tAm, &-'spr-"tAm Function: noun Etymology: aspartic acid + phenylalanine + methyl + ester a crystalline compound C14H18N2O5 that is a diamide synthesized from phenylalanine and aspartic acid and that is used as a low-calorie sweetener
+++++++++++++
..but thanks for the implied compliment! <g>

Thanks, amigo. JPG did make it onto the NG you suggested, so if anybody would be kind enough to take a look, I'd appreciate it. TIA.
The JPG number is in the Subject line of this msg.
Thanks & excuse slow learning curve <g>
--
Aspasia

Last try - if this does't work, must call in a guru...<sob>
--
Aspasia

Why do you need a guru, Aspartame?
Post your pix at alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Somebody said I should have unplugged camera before sending.
I did send to a test group and JPG showed up OK, so bear with me one more time <sob> Thanks for your patience!
--
Aspasia

What part were you needing help with? The dirt, the leaves, the aphids? *grins*