What is kitchen gardening.

can anyone tell me how can i establish my kitchen gardening.what type of the plant can i grow in my kitchen garden.
--
greenreaper

Add pictures here
✖
greenreaper wrote:

Where are you?
What space do you have?
What is the space like?
How much time/money do have for the project?
What do you want to achieve?
David
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 2, 12:23 am, greenreaper <greenreaper.

You can grow anything you want. Herbs, 'maters, onions, cukes, garlic, - what do you want within walking distance of your kitchen?
Add pictures here
✖

fruit, vegetables, herbs, edible flowers. whatever you want to eat. lee
Add pictures here
✖
greenreaper;854125 Wrote: > I also think this is Dragon's Eye Pine
Does anyone know where i could buy a dragon's eye pine from? As the plant showen is my parents and i would love one.
--
allan

Add pictures here
✖