wet feet

i am looking for some tree's that can grow with wet feet. i know about the traditional WEEPING WILLOW...........and RIVER BIRCH, we already have those................anything else out there?
thanks, rosie
readandpostrosie wrote:

Some Maples are often called "Swamp Maples", so I'd think certain varieties would work

Silver Maples.
-- Silly sig to prevent isp ad
readandpostrosie wrote:

Bald Cypress, Pond Cypress
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

thanks..................i will put all suggestions on my list and do some more research.

On 8/28/06 10:14 AM, in article nTCIg.70608$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com,

Some of the witch hazels, sweetspire
Good luck Cheryl
Cedar, depending on your area.