Weeping Pussywillow on its last legs??

I am resubmitting this question since the old one is way down the list now.I I have a Weeping Pussy Willow about four years old which have been doing great until now. In the last few weeks the leaves have begun to curl up. I don't see any insects anywhere. It looks like it's dying. l am in Eastern Ontario and we have had a wet spring. Ben
I have added a picture of the leaves. Hoping someone can give me some advice?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/Treacan/Garden/Pussywillow.jpg
Ben wrote:

Water it if you haven't already. The weekend here in the midwest has been hotter than usual and dry. I had a shasta daisy that looked just like your pussy willow. The leaves were limp and curled. A good soaking with water perked it right up within an hour. All she needed was a good drink.
-Felder
Thanks but we had so much rain lately that it's more likely to be drowning and I don't think you can drown a Willow..