Weeping cedar followup

Hello all, I posted a few weeks ago about this plant. Here is what is going on...

The plant looks like it is dead, but it really isn't. The greenery is almost an orange color, but I can see the tree fighting. I pruned a few limbs near the base, and the tree is not dead.

Any ideas what is happening, and how I can help the tree get through this. Thanks for your time.

-Jack

Reply to
Jack