Watering

Page 2 of 2

Now Mr Hyde it is time to change back to Dr. Jekyll.
Bill who thinks Felco is the best. Consider
<(Amazon.com product link shortened) />/ ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid45267814&sr=1-6>
Read the reviews Mr Hyde.
I own it and trim my 4 thousand inches of driveway with it.
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Amen to that, brother.
"SteveB" wrote:

Btw, Steve, with all that kvetching I'm sure Billy is your spinster sister. LOL-LOL
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .