Warm weather

My Spring bulbs are sprouting, the daffodils and tulps. I live in Zone 5 (Pittsburgh, Pa) The trees have buds. Are they all going to die and not bloom when we get a cold snap?

The trees are probably going to lose their blooms this year when the cold blasts them, but the daffs and tulips will do better. They often sprout early.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

The daffs and tulips should be okay. Even trees will recover. However, if you have fruit trees it will greatly reduce blooms and fruits.