Update: Cotton Burr Compost *Does* Contain GM Material

Excellent, Bill. Absolutely excellent. Wow, you have quite a garden!!! I don't grow very much. Harvested my peas a few weeks ago and have decided I will *never* grow them again. What a pain in the butt. I have bush beans in - quite a few - that are just coming up. Bell peppers, too. Tomatoes and zucchini and corn at my gentleman friend's. My potatoes should be about ready to dig up. I have very little space and really *bad* dirt. I pretty much stick the stuff in the ground and hope for the best. 95 degrees right now at 6:15 PM. San Joaquin Valley. I think we've done a good job of getting back on track!! Sue

6:15 PM? Lordy, lordy lordy, you tough girl.