ugh

now it's time to say good bye.....
to many creeps here these days and yeah I could killfile them but they're not worth my time.
Donna

I like this the music best
Tubular Bells: Part One (Remixed) 25:50 Mike Oldfield Boxed New Age AAC audio file 100 5 9/28/10 6:48 PM 1976
Taken from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Song_of_Hiawatha
"But my guests I leave behind me/Listen to their words of wisdom,/Listen to the truth they tell you."
.............. Ignore the debris and look for the gems.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

Daniel Moynihan and Dennis Kucinich in 2012 !
Create a kill file for from contains , takes care most issues.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

Daniel Moynihan and Dennis Kucinich in 2012 !

Don't allow yourself to be driven away... simply ignore the garbage, don't read it, delete those threads unopened. Instead of leaving post something on topic and/or of general interest to gardeners.
It's cold here in the Catskills now (mid 20s and snow flurries) so not much gardening to do so instead I'm feeding the critters.
Wild turkey and deer:
http://i52.tinypic.com/n4cdnb.jpg

Looking at my newsreader, I saw 21 messages for the group. When I opened the folder, there were only 2. I guessed I must have KF'ed the rest.
Be sure to mulch your garden beds for winter, and try back here in the spring.
You were trying to grow luffa, weren't you? How did that work out?
--
- Billy