ugh

now it's time to say good bye.....

to many creeps here these days and yeah I could killfile them but they're not worth my time.

Donna

Reply to
Irondale

bye.....

I like this the music best

Tubular Bells: Part One (Remixed) 25:50 Mike Oldfield Boxed New Age AAC audio file 100 5 9/28/10 6:48 PM 1976

Taken from

"But my guests I leave behind me/Listen to their words of wisdom,/Listen to the truth they tell you."

.............. Ignore the debris and look for the gems.

Reply to
Bill who putters

Don't allow yourself to be driven away... simply ignore the garbage, don't read it, delete those threads unopened. Instead of leaving post something on topic and/or of general interest to gardeners.

It's cold here in the Catskills now (mid 20s and snow flurries) so not much gardening to do so instead I'm feeding the critters.

Wild turkey and deer:

Brooklyn1

Create a kill file for from contains , takes care most issues.

Reply to
Bill who putters

Looking at my newsreader, I saw 21 messages for the group. When I opened the folder, there were only 2. I guessed I must have KF'ed the rest.

Be sure to mulch your garden beds for winter, and try back here in the spring.

You were trying to grow luffa, weren't you? How did that work out?

Reply to
Billy