ty ty garden nusery

I'm curious. Just visited the "Garden Watchdog" which reviews mail order nurseries. Reading the comments about Ty Ty Nursery has always been fun. The negative comments are usually about 90% and there have been lots of comments. I just visited the site for the first time in about a month and there is nothing there. Ty Ty is not even listed. Did a search, nothing found. Anyone know anything about this? The nursery goes by several other names also (including "Aaron's Bulb Farm") and those are no longer listed. Very strange. Jim

Reply to
jim

I ain't heard anything good, perhaps they are trying for Michigan Bulb's record.

Reply to
bamboo

Have not done business with the company and do not have any first hand knowledge, but the is a web site for TyTy Nursery at

Ed-NH

There guarantee is void if there are live roots or sprouts below the graft. What good is that?

Reply to
Travis

I was responding to a posters request for a web site address and in no way commenting on the adequacy of the company's gurantee/replacement policy.

If you don't like the company's guarantee/replacement policy don't buy from them!

Reply to
Ed-NH