Tree planting and forest

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/hardtoget/myth5/index.html
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Beware of false prophets who are neither foresters, nor tree experts, and those who post the constant "tree dictionary"drivel as a mantra.

I would suggest that you go to Don Staples site and see how he defines a forester, let alone a forest. His main goal is getting the wood out and board feet. NO TREE BIOLOGY! http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm
That article mentioned in the link is all about Don Staples. http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/hardtoget/myth5/index.html
Beware of so called forester, like Don Staples, that refuse to define what a forest is and what a forester is. He lacks the knowledge of tree biology and does not belong making decisions on trees and their associates.
He claims that logging makes a forest healthy! How absurb. Just for starters http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND /
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Do not trust nor believe this individual, he bears false credentials.
"Don Stinkles" stunk:

You bear NO credentials, he's a fake and you're a fraud... both of yoose know nothings, get lost!
Don't believe a word I say. Believe it because you see it for yourself.
I often make decisions on woodlands and forest. I do my best to make decisions based on tree biology.
I would suggest that you go to Don Staples site and see how he defines a forester, let alone a forest. His main goal is getting the wood out and board feet. NO TREE BIOLOGY! http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm
One of my main objectives is to leave as much wood as possible behind when working on a tree farm. We try to give the wood soil contact. Brush pile are also great for wildlife. Its how much you leave that makes you successful.
That article mentioned by Don Staples is here. http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/hardtoget/myth5/index.html
Beware of so called forester, like Don Staples, that refuse to define what a forest is and what a forester is. He lacks the knowledge of tree biology and does not belong making decisions on trees and their associates. He likes to attack people who try to help others understand.
He claims that logging makes a forest healthy! How absurb. Just for starters http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND /
I have also put together some sites to help people with many common problems for trees in an urban setting. I do not believe in a "urban forest".
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case Sensitive.
Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/T/tree_planting.html
Improper Mulching - http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html
Improper Pruning http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning
Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry) http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html
Tree Farming and Related Problems http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND /
Troubles in the Rhizosphere http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html
Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Forester & Tree Expert www.treedictionary.com
www.ccil.org/~treeman Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.

Neither trust or believe this man, he posts under false credentials.

[...]

Do not believe nor trust this individual, he posts from false credentials.
D. Staples wrote:

Would you GIVE IT A REST?
--John

Makes a person nostalgic for the playful conversations of FragilWarrior and Jangchub.
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars

Well, dufus, I post no credentials, and I post no nut case "dictionary" as a cure all, you, on the other hand, offer absolutely nothing. Bug off.

That's right Don, you are a true forester! Just define on your website what you are? http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm look up "what is a consulting forester" - now thats a dead link!
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

That's right Don, you are a true forester! Just define on your website what you are? http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm look up "what is a consulting forester" - now thats a dead link!
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

You really need to get out of the house. Get involved with some volunteer work. You write well enough. Donate some of your time to this:
http://www.google.com/search?q=literacy+volunteers+pennsylvania&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official