tree care

Would someone explain to me how to properly
Plant a tree?
Mulch a tree?
Prune a tree?
Fertilize a tree?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Kinda far back on the learning curve, huh?

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Why?????????????
My view is that abiotic and biotic connected form nature. Trees play a key role in nature and life on this earth. lightning fertilizes, rain waters, wind blows branches, fires and trees are closely associated. Volcanic eruptions play a key role in the ecology of trees and so on.
maybe a little thinking before posting would be wise.
Nature is a megasystem of biotic and abiotic parts that move in ways of dynamic equilibrium as energy comes in. Trees are a major player in nature. Nature will strike back when pushed too far. People are crowding both biotic and abiotic nature. Then, when catastrophe happens, many lives, and property are lost. Major problems start when trees are cut and cut, and soil is eroded. Then the land becomes covered with small, weak brush ready for the clean up crews. Armillaria Classic. Fungi, insects, and fire are first to be blamed. maybe, in time, some people will learn that nature has limits; just maybe.
Trees are super survivors. Tall, massive, long living. Trees to be super survivors; tallest, most massive and longest - living organisms to ever be on earth, they work every minute of every day and every day of every year. Trees are multiple systems. While one system may be resting, another is very busy. Trees are a major biotic player in nature. Nature is biotic an abiotic. Abiotic is part of tree biology.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

John,
Do you really want an answer or are you just writing these posts so you can answer them yourself and then list your "tree dictionary" as a resource?

John,
Do you really want an answer or are you just writing these posts so you can answer them yourself and then list your "tree dictionary" as a resource?
I want to hear your recomendations.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

As a favor to all of us, would you please figure out a way to get laid? Maybe that'll shut you up for a week.
Man what an off topic comment. Which is good. People who do not understand trees really should not talk about trees.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Sooo, why are you here, constantly, talking about that which you do not understand?
Beware of so called consulting arborists/tree biologists who have never studied biology.

Then why are you here, constantly, talking about that which you do not understand?

John,
I don't need to post recommendations. I didn't start this stupid topic, post senseless spam, and continually piss off everyone who uses this forum. Have you looked into MSN? Maybe Gardenweb? I'm sure they have forums you could join instead.....
Your comments have nothing to do with common tree care. Please start your own post about topics other that tree care
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

You are beginning to stutter, please seek medical help.
Beware so called consulting arborists/tree biologist that have never studied biology, or anything else, for that matter.
Your comments have nothing to do with common tree care. Please start your own post about topics other that tree care
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
symplastless wrote: