Too late in season for Plumeria cuttings?

I am in South Texas where it is just as likely to be 80 deg in Dec and Jan as it is 40 deg., and some years we have only a few really "cold" days where it reaches 32 deg. I need to take a bunch of branch cuttings from a frangi-pangi so that it will encourage it to branch out better. But in another month it will probably drop its leaves (its still green growing strong now). Should I take cuttings and start them rooting now, or wait until next spring?
Jim Caldwell wrote:

hi there take plumeria (frangipanni) cutiings at any time of year. when you give them time to dry out all leaves will fall off anyway, s it matters not if it is leafy or leafless. take care Rena - RapturousRena ----------------------------------------------------------------------- posted via www.GardenBanter.co.uk