Too late in season for Plumeria cuttings?

I am in South Texas where it is just as likely to be 80 deg in Dec and Jan as it is 40 deg., and some years we have only a few really "cold" days where it reaches 32 deg. I need to take a bunch of branch cuttings from a frangi-pangi so that it will encourage it to branch out better. But in another month it will probably drop its leaves (its still green growing strong now). Should I take cuttings and start them rooting now, or wait until next spring?

Reply to
Jim Caldwell

hi there take plumeria (frangipanni) cutiings at any time of year. when you give them time to dry out all leaves will fall off anyway, s it matters not if it is leafy or leafless. take care Rena

- RapturousRena

RapturousRenay