To Helen up in Canada

Hey Helen! I got yer package today..........(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGE HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))) it came at a time when I desperately needed cheering up. Thanks for the tomato seeds, and for the little special "Helen's summer in a jar" I greatly appreciate it. Now all I gotta do is put the envelope in a double freezer bag and chill it until next February when I am determined to start some tomato's from seeds and plant them in the flower beds, be hanged. (not going to change anything about my plans regardless of whatever comes about). Maddie

Reply to
Madgardener

Hey, Maddie - "Saint" Helen emailed me not to put mine in the freezer

-- something about moisture collecting inside the plastic. Maybe the double-bag will solve the problem -- just a word to the wise.

Reply to
Persephone

Reply to
Madgardener