That odd straight across pruning method recently mentioned

I am NOT taking sides one way or the other here. I'm just here as a translator. It means, "If I were impolite, I would say "Halt's muzzle".

Reply to
Gunnar Savage

Well, more accurately, it would be "Shut up" (it's the vernacular, you know - believe, I heard it more than once myself).

Mr. Double should have picked a less German-sounding name for his dirtywork.

Reply to
dave weil

In article , dave weil writes

Then you prove you don't understand headers. Both use the same isp, so its not surpriding that posts take the same route. All those headers are is the route news takes.

If you look at the other headers, you'll see that the versions of Outlook used are different (not conclusive in itself, but in conjunction with the totally different posting styles and contents, its pretty obvious to me that they are not the same.)

Now wait for the wrongful arrest charges.

Reply to
newsb

Certainly not conclusive in itself. Heck, I've got two different versions of Outlook Express on two different computers in this very room (I never bohered upgrading the one on the seldom used computer in the network, mainly because I don't even bother using Outlook in the first place). But if I *did* use Outlook, depending on which computer I used, that would determine the version of Outlook on my headers. If I had a work computer, which I don't, I'd bet that it would be different as well. And a possible laptop? Sure, might be a fourth one.

As to the "totally different posting styles and contents", that's what sockpuppeting is all about, innit?

That's some crazy people that they have using that ISP which suddenly starts popping up on rec. garden.roses. It *must* be a coincidence, since that ISP is as huge as demon...

Reply to
dave weil
[snip]

suddenly

You are once again showing what a failure you are as far as deductive powers are concerned. The ISP I use is run by British Telephone, which is the major telephone company in the UK, so it is not a notable coincidence if two urglers use it.

If you had had any powers of observation, you would also by now have noticed that I make no secret of the fact that I live at the top of Wensleydale and the Martin who supports the Bexhill Rose Society posts from Bexhill (there are at least 3 Martins who participate in urg). If you knew how to use a ruler, and you could lay your hands on a map of the UK in that benighted part of the world you live in, you might be able to establish for yourself that the distance between those places is more than 300 miles.

Franz

Reply to
Franz Heymann