Technaflora B.C.Plant Nutrients

We've been using the wonderful products and service from the seattle company Ecogrow but I've come across a product I'm totally not familiar with and I'm hoping some of the adventurest gardners here are or have used Technaflora B.C. Plant Nutrients..it has a basic discription at (http://www.ecogrow.com/index.cfm?page=2&CFIDI0411&CFTOKEN@135438 )but no real details..there are so many over-hyped claims out there.
We've been using the wonderful products and service from the seattle company Ecogrow but I've come across a product I'm totally not familiar with and I'm hoping some of the adventurest gardners here are or have used Technaflora B.C. Plant Nutrients..it has a basic discription at (http://www.ecogrow.com/index.cfm?page=2&CFIDI0411&CFTOKEN@135438 )but no real details..there are so many over-hyped claims out there.
BTW,I should have added,I ordered the 1 quart size (one day sale) so eventually I'll have the review.
maestro wrote:

spam reported

USDA Zone 8
Travis,
Your need to learn Usenet basics before you try posing as the newsgroup spamfuzz.I do NOT work for nor was I intending my post anything which could be construed as a promo for a ^&#@ing product,I needed info..period!
Here's a clue.. If you start spamfuzzing newsgroups with all the discussions about Miracle-Grow and other mentioned products, you'll be on busy little fuzzy. Lastly..
...you don't need to post to the group your *reporting* accomplishment that is unless your looking for recognition. :=)
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 00:50:53 GMT, "Travis"
You may owe this poster an apology, will you be as quick to report your apparent error? The poster is from St. Louis and probably not affiliated with a Seattle company.
ataboy, not a single definitive answer in any post but you got that spammer....LOL
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 00:50:53 GMT, "Travis"