Sweet lime

My new gardener asked me where to get "sweet lime".
I'm not familiar with that fruit.
Anybody in the LA/Santa Monica area know where he could try?
Also: one of the Web sites I visited s aid there can be confusion between "sweet lime" and "sweet lemon".
Anybody clarify?
Tx
Persephone wrote:

I believe your sweet lime is finely powdered lime used in cement mixing & farming.
It is dirt cheap at $3 per 30 Lbs. It is used in Gardens to change the PH
in the alkali direction. You can buy it at your local Fleet Farm store in WI.
On Feb 23, 10:06 am, Persephone wrote:

There is a sweet lime called Palestine Lime, or Indian Lime

sorry I'm in Nor Cal

no. Sorry

Emilie NorCal

What does he want to do with it? Eat it or bury a body?