swaziland wildflower

Can someone help me Identify a wildflower I found in swaziland, I coulden't find it in the books I looked in. It has long thin leaves, and the whole plant is fuzzy. It was blooming in the winter, It's buds hung down and bloomed a blue flower at the tip, then the flower dried out and then the bud dried out and it looked like the bud turned into a dead brown flower with three seeds in the center of it. while the buds were dying the whole plant started dying, and by the time the last bud died the whole plant was dead. thank you for listening to me
It is very special to hear from someone from the kingdom of swaziland but it would be best if you could send a clear photo of your lovely fuzzy plant. Cheers.
Nurxgwkk wrote:

I don't live in swaziland, I was just their on a mission trip, so I can't take a picture of it :(.
Oops, swazi.pics is me, I forgot to change who I was logged in as