Swapping your Gardening Skills

Hi my name is Julie form Oddjobswap.
We are a members website and we are all about swapping. We thought it best to join because we have an IT Repair/Trainer guy in London who is looking for Gardening Services.
The site is free to join and swap using the promotional code OJS999.
We are on facebook and Twitter too . I look forward to contributing to the forum.
--
oddjobswap