Summer is here !

FamilyNet Newsgate
We have our first dalphia blossom and first Rutgers Select tomato blossoms (got to remember to add tablespoon of epson salts to next gallon of watering to aid setting fruit !-).
Clear signs (besides some sweat gardening 8-) that summer has fully arrived in Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
Ciao, Ack.
--
SLMR 2.1a Bakers do it because the knead the dough.

FamilyNet <> Internet Gated Mail