Subscription vegetables!

I'm sure this is old news to most of you but I found it interesting;
http://www.nwherald.com/StyleSection/307526776055521.php
fyi
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 15:50:29 +0000, Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote:

We did a subscription a few years back, but doubt that we would do it again though. We were completely over-run with veggie that we ended up giving a good sum away to the neighbors. We bought a family subscription ( said it was for 4 persons) and we could only use half.
--
http://resources.ywgc.com/info

Yeah I heard about that too, in a Sunset magazine.