Strange Plant with Explosive Seed Pods

Page 3 of 3
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:23:46 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

OY.     Yes, I said that a few posts ago. You win. Feel better? Go milk your draft horse.
snipped-for-privacy@sakajawa.org wrote in wrote in

YOU DID IT! You earned me a fast $5. Wanna go double or nuthin'?
Really, you should seek help.
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:02:32 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

I see, so you want me to think there are people taking bets on this ridiculous exchange? Honey, nobody is reading this but you and me. I just came home and I gave a five to a homeless guy. I'll get far more for my five dollars than you will get for yours...if you actually have five dollars.
This is the last post. May you prosper in all your endeavors.
On Aug 30, 6:26 pm, snipped-for-privacy@sakajawa.org wrote:

Surprise.....someone else is reading.....lol!

Fun, innit?
:D
snipped-for-privacy@sakajawa.org wrote in wrote:

TEN DOLLA!! I win again.

It is absolutely beyond you to let someone get the last word in. You will burst a blood vessel in your teeny little brain if you do.
TFP
Another double or nuthin? <SMIRK>
P.S. I noted you never showed me the quote where you saw me use the term "us". Did you decide to call the Doctor and have your meds adjusted yet?
Fragile Warrior wrote:

It's been most entertaining......
My tiny ISP server for NGs has been down about a week, so I can't post to any NGs without using google...ugh! I can read them on my mail reader, just can't post anything...

Check out XNews. My tiny ISP finally gave up their upkeep on newsgroups and I switched to pay service. I think it is around $6/mo but it is infinitely better than Google. Ugh, is right.
in

FragileWarrior said:

That's a news READER, not a news SERVICE. ;) Your version, BTW, is years out of date.

And, were you going to suggest the name, to them?
--

Eggs

Most books now say our sun is a star. But it still knows how to change back

WHOA IS ME!!! WHAT SHALL I DO??? Oh, that's right. I don't care.

Overuse and illegal of commas. Step to the back of the line.
Next?
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:17:39 -0700, raeannsimpson

BWAAHAAHAAHHAAAA...........Rae has been enticed to the DarkSide.
She has become a .......... GoogleHead!!!!!!! Sold her Usenet Soul for just one more post!!!!!!!
May the Force be Strong and may you Overcome, Rae!
Charlie
On Aug 31, 12:12 am, Charlie wrote:

Exactly why my posts have been so few....I read the NG's on my mail reader, then have to go to the google page & sign in, & find the right thread, (& hope it's there!), in order to post anything that may interest me.....ugh! Pure aggravation at it's finest!

Google kept "improving" itself until it was entirely useless and annoying as hell. Don't you hate it when that happens??

definitely, yes!
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:26:16 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@sakajawa.org wrote:

Uhhhhhhhh..........wrong. I am reading and enjoying every friggin' minute of it.
This *could* turn into a classic!
Carry on......please! :-)
Charlie
-------- "A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction into a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day." -Calvin discovers Usenet
snipped-for-privacy@sakajawa.org wrote in news:3i68d3lr5up2ggbbigq2o7dnnia2ac75ip@ 4ax.com:

Knowledge without graciousness is as useless as a boat without water.
Is there a stream nearby or is the plant by a pond or simalar source o
water
-- MrMunro

Sounds like some form of the dreaded Euphorbia.
Wife has put some into a bouquet of flowers indoors and my TV watching is fraught!