Strange Plant with Explosive Seed Pods

snipped-for-privacy@sakajawa.org wrote in news:pjccd35hn3u21vas5k3ri03lbh15e50lcj@

4ax.com:

"You're smart. I'm dumb. You're an idiot." You just can't help yourself, can you?

P.S. Thanks for playing. AGAIN.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Who is this "us" you talk about? I have news honey, nobody else is reading this dumb thread so don't flatter yourself. This is boring now. See ya.

Reply to
jangchub

snipped-for-privacy@sakajawa.org wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You saw the word "us" in my post? Adjust your meds, dimshit, before you strangle and stew your parrot.

I have news honey, nobody else is

I win.

TFPA

Reply to
FragileWarrior

OY. Yes, I said that a few posts ago. You win. Feel better? Go milk your draft horse.

Reply to
jangchub

snipped-for-privacy@sakajawa.org wrote in news:eb9ed396ihh011bcd14c5ehos85de41e3c@

4ax.com:

YOU DID IT! You earned me a fast $5. Wanna go double or nuthin'?

Really, you should seek help.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:02:32 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

I see, so you want me to think there are people taking bets on this ridiculous exchange? Honey, nobody is reading this but you and me. I just came home and I gave a five to a homeless guy. I'll get far more for my five dollars than you will get for yours...if you actually have five dollars.

This is the last post. May you prosper in all your endeavors.

Reply to
jangchub

Surprise.....someone else is reading.....lol!

Reply to
raeannsimpson

snipped-for-privacy@sakajawa.org wrote in news:1rged3lbne3ccp0bd02a0t0tkjmk8i4fpb@

4ax.com:

TEN DOLLA!! I win again.

It is absolutely beyond you to let someone get the last word in. You will burst a blood vessel in your teeny little brain if you do.

TFP

Another double or nuthin?

P.S. I noted you never showed me the quote where you saw me use the term "us". Did you decide to call the Doctor and have your meds adjusted yet?

Reply to
FragileWarrior

raeannsimpson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Fun, innit?

:D

Reply to
FragileWarrior

It's been most entertaining......

My tiny ISP server for NGs has been down about a week, so I can't post to any NGs without using google...ugh! I can read them on my mail reader, just can't post anything...

Reply to
raeannsimpson

raeannsimpson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@m37g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

Check out XNews. My tiny ISP finally gave up their upkeep on newsgroups and I switched to pay service. I think it is around $6/mo but it is infinitely better than Google. Ugh, is right.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

On Aug 30, 7:21 pm, FragileWarrior > to any NGs without using google...ugh! I can read them on my mail

Thanks! Will do....

Reply to
raeannsimpson

Uhhhhhhhh..........wrong. I am reading and enjoying every friggin' minute of it.

This *could* turn into a classic!

Carry on......please! :-)

Charlie

-------- "A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction into a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day." -Calvin discovers Usenet

Reply to
Charlie

BWAAHAAHAAHHAAAA...........Rae has been enticed to the DarkSide.

She has become a .......... GoogleHead!!!!!!! Sold her Usenet Soul for just one more post!!!!!!!

May the Force be Strong and may you Overcome, Rae!

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Exactly why my posts have been so few....I read the NG's on my mail reader, then have to go to the google page & sign in, & find the right thread, (& hope it's there!), in order to post anything that may interest me.....ugh! Pure aggravation at it's finest!

Reply to
raeannsimpson

raeannsimpson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com:

Google kept "improving" itself until it was entirely useless and annoying as hell. Don't you hate it when that happens??

Reply to
FragileWarrior

On Aug 31, 7:51 am, FragileWarrior post

definitely, yes!

Reply to
raeannsimpson

Eggs Zachtly wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@sneupie.eingang.org:

WHOA IS ME!!! WHAT SHALL I DO??? Oh, that's right. I don't care.

Overuse and illegal of commas. Step to the back of the line.

Next?

Reply to
FragileWarrior

That's a news READER, not a news SERVICE. ;) Your version, BTW, is years out of date.

And, were you going to suggest the name, to them?

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly