Stevie nIcks Tribute

Happy New Year. I am a Stevie Tribute Artist. Please visit my site

Also, please sign my guestbook.

Bright Blessings, Ocie Mystic Owl

Reply to
Mystic Owl

A farewell salute to the near-sighted blond midget!!!

At least Mick Fleetwood has appeared on Star Trek (on TNG as an alien, of course)!!

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

That is what I was wondering, so I went to her 'official' website and they say nothing about her dying, In fact, she and Fleetwood Mac are to be the guests on Dick Clark's New Year's eve show.

So I don't understand the first post in this thread either.

Dan Harriman Orange, Texas

"Mogie" wrote in news:3ff0dc77_2 @corp.newsgroups.com:

Reply to
Dan

Dan wrote in news:Xns9461930DE113Fkc5gxlsbcglobalnet@

151.164.30.93:

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Salty Thumb wrote in news:tCgIb.18085$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

Hehehe, I like that reason the best!! Happy New Year

To stay on topic, My calanchoes are getting ready to bloom again.

Dan Harriman Orange, Texas

Reply to
Dan

Is she a relative of Martha Stewart?

Reply to
Mike Prager

Did she die?

Reply to
Mogie

Where does it say you have to die before a tribute can be paid to you?

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

That's generally how it is handled. Unless the person in question is a huge talent (and Stevie Nicks isn't) it's after their death.

Reply to
Mogie