Stevie nIcks Tribute

Happy New Year. I am a Stevie Tribute Artist. Please visit my site www.geocities.com/mysticowl1
Also, please sign my guestbook.
Bright Blessings, Ocie Mystic Owl
A farewell salute to the near-sighted blond midget!!!
At least Mick Fleetwood has appeared on Star Trek (on TNG as an alien, of course)!!

Did she die?

That is what I was wondering, so I went to her 'official' website and they say nothing about her dying, In fact, she and Fleetwood Mac are to be the guests on Dick Clark's New Year's eve show.
So I don't understand the first post in this thread either.
Dan Harriman Orange, Texas

<< I went to her 'official' website and they say nothing about her dying, In fact, she and Fleetwood Mac are to be the guests on Dick Clark's New Year's eve show.
So I don't understand the first post in this thread either.>>
Maybe it was an (intended) hex. Or sympthetic magic--you start a tribute page to someone, they obligingly die.
Dan Harriman Orange, Texas

>><BR><BR>
zemedelec
Where does it say you have to die before a tribute can be paid to you?
That's generally how it is handled. Unless the person in question is a huge talent (and Stevie Nicks isn't) it's after their death.

Don't you people pay attention?
<spoiler> . . . .
Stevie Nicks has a minor role appearing in her first episode of Star Trek. She plays a midget blonde alien who joins Star Fleet. However, soon Capt. Kirk discovers she has posted some non-garden information to a garden group without putting putting "OT" in the subject and she gets promptly gets beamed down to the surface (wearing her new red uniform) where her character is bludgened to death by Klingon spam cops.
wrote in

Happy New Year
To stay on topic, My calanchoes are getting ready to bloom again.
Dan Harriman Orange, Texas

Mystic Owl wrote:

Is she a relative of Martha Stewart?