Started my tomatoes!

Ah, the pleasures of living in Zone 9! I planted my tomato seeds this past weekend. I'll start moving them outside, hardening them off the first week of March (our average last frost date is Feb 28), weather permitting.

- Dewolla Stepon

Reply to
Dewolla

Braggart!!!

Dwight in New England

Reply to
Dwight Sipler

There IS a downside to this climate - this afternoon I have to mow my front lawn.

- Dewolla Stepon

Reply to
Dewolla

I assume, however that it goes dormant in the heat of spring/summer/fall.

Reply to
Dwight Sipler

oh, go to hell.

Reply to
simy1

I understand Southerners have a saying for people like you...

"Well... bless your heart."

Here in NY we just say F.Y.

No offense! But I'm jealous as all heck, seeing as I just got the rest of my Canna tubers out of the ground before Christmas and now we're in a 12 degree deep freeze all week!

Reply to
HA HA Budys Here

They forgot to brag about how much fun it is to cut your grass 11 months out of the year ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo