Started my tomatoes!

Ah, the pleasures of living in Zone 9! I planted my tomato seeds this past weekend. I'll start moving them outside, hardening them off the first week of March (our average last frost date is Feb 28), weather permitting.
- Dewolla Stepon
Dewolla wrote:

Braggart!!!
Dwight in New England

past
week
There IS a downside to this climate - this afternoon I have to mow my front lawn.
- Dewolla Stepon
Dewolla wrote:

I assume, however that it goes dormant in the heat of spring/summer/fall.

They forgot to brag about how much fun it is to cut your grass 11 months out of the year ;) Frank

oh, go to hell.

I understand Southerners have a saying for people like you...
"Well... bless your heart."
Here in NY we just say F.Y.
No offense! But I'm jealous as all heck, seeing as I just got the rest of my Canna tubers out of the ground before Christmas and now we're in a 12 degree deep freeze all week!