Small garden commences

I know it's not like the rest of you guys here, but hey, we can't all be masters!
I now have 6 tomatoes in a large container pot, and 2 more in ground. Had to use the front yard for the in ground due to flea spray and such for the dog in the back.
Planted an added strawberry in my slowly growing strawberry container (they come back up each year). Lettuce now greening a container and the lavender is getting bigger. I tried something new for us, broccoli just because I want to see it grow. Put in some spinach in another container. Bell peppers this year will go in the side yard with cages. About 6 plants is plenty for us. 1 planter has wild cutting flowers and 4 remain to be planted.
There's a sweet William in the front that lived all winter, and just put 14 snap dragons in a pot for color. Best of all., my baby apple trees survived their first winter and are now leafing out itty bitty baby leaves in the front yard.

Well I just noticed the rosemary made it over winter in a wall of water. Side observation mint inclosed is thinking it is August. I wrote that tidbit down.
I'm so smart I just purchased some semblance of mint for about $3 when my dormant garden has superior mint quality hidden. So much for being a master gardener.
--
Bill Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
"I have always looked upon decay as being just as wonderful

(snippies)
Here, we got 20 year high snow levels. Suprising to see what did make it, they say shouldnt have.

Grin, had a patch of mint here. It was still here 7 years later when we moved back from Japan.