Silk Lilac Transplant

I planted these Silk Lilacs in the spring. Since then I've decided to raise them about 4" because of spring flooding. I intend to dig a trench next year installing a bigO so the area will always be dry. When is the best time to transplant (raise) these trees?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/Treacan/Garden/SLTDouble.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/Treacan/Garden/SLTDouble.jpg">
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/Treacan/Garden/SLTDouble.jpg

I forgot to mention that in the bottom picture I have added another cedar rail, raising the edge about 4".

Ben wrote:

That URL is no good.
Why bother if you are only going to raise them 4 inches?

USDA Zone 8
Travis wrote:

I figured it out. It should be.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v433/Treacan/Garden/SLTDouble.jpg