Should my cranesbill geranium be up?

I'm in Zone 5/6, and loved my "Rozanne" cranesbill geraniums last year! However, I can't see any signs (maybe a few leaves in one spot) this year, in the third week of April--all of last year's perennials seem to be visible. Should the leaves be out by now?
Thank you!

You see green... all is well... have patience.

For the first time I overwintered geraniums successfully. They kept their leaves and some flowers while on the garage floor. I watered them 2 times, mostly kept them on the dry side during the winter months. Potted them up with fresh potting mix and trimmed them back last month. Right now they are pushing new growth. I'm in zone 7, so maybe you are a few weeks behind. Geraniums seem to grow somewhat slowly, at least in these 40-70 degree temperatures. The more sun, the better.