seeds to share

Hello Gardening people,
I have still some plant seeds to share, this month the last chance to get your free seeds.
http://members.home.nl/rene.blom/index.htm
Regards Rene Blom
So do I--white butterfly ginger, wild red canna, moonflower vine, costa ginger (bright red bracts, scentless tubular white flowers. All rather tropical, all seem to flourish in zone 9 with partial sunlight and minimal care. Don't know how well they'll take to propagation--I got them all, except the moonflower, as rhizomes or small plants. zemedelec