Scrounger update

On April 30 Charlie produly stated:

Yesterday and this evening I thoughtfully taked up a load of leaves (acorn by the looks) lying along neighbours fences on the footpath. These will be mulched and used around 2 new fruit trees I have just bought.
I have been raking up loads every few days along the street for the past month or more. Some have gone on my gardens as mulch, into a compost bin as leaf mould whilst others found their way to work for a colleague who is building a lazanga garden. Sweeper truck got most of the street leaves last week. Those along the fences were about the last.
Would've appreciated if people had bagged them for me. Inconsiderate.
rob