Run, Rabbit, Run

Page 2 of 2

According to Annie, a cat friend of mine, mole heads are quite tasty.
Kate - along with bird heads and mouse heads.
snipped-for-privacy@notme.com wrote:

Really, got a recipe?

I've never seen a half eaten mole, and only occasionally a half eaten mouse. Last night I found that small possums are also off the diet.
I have noticed that most cats eat their prey head first, I'm not sure if that is out of convenience or whether they start at the tastiest end.
Jeff

Cats ain't stupid... maybe you would start eating a mouse at its ass hole.