Roundup questions

Page 4 of 4

Steve
We have a weedspray on our domestic market made from pine oil which dehydrates weeds that is certified organic. Not sure if any use to you or if available in your part of town. Worth a squiz though he. This stuff is not systemic so will require reapplication but might knock down grasses to the point where they give up and die. Will not poison your soil I believe.
rob
http://www.eproducts.co.nz/index.cfm/products/organic_interceptor/index.html
http://www.nutraingredients.com/Consumer-Trends/Organic-pine-tree-extract-to-control-weeds

Think of Bermuda grass along the same lines as the movie "Terminator". It never, ever stops. You can't ever kill it entirely. It always comes back with a vengeance.
Roundup is only temporary. Does not affect this type of grass's root system. Overlays such as plywood, newspaper and the like, it just either penetrates it or goes around to the perimeter. Just my personal experiences.
Even the newsgroup website link pointer fanatic is confused here.
--
Dave

"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

I don't need to be characterized by a flange head. Don't you ever get anything right?
When I post a cite, it says there are at least other people who support a position.
When you give your opinions, you are all alone.
--

- Billy

Something to do when you're not spending hours and days desperately searching for someone to agree with you on the internet. http://www.dailyfreegames.com/games/shooting-games/if-pigs-can-fly.html
--
Dave

On Mon, 25 May 2009 07:57:42 -0500, "Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

I used to think you had something to say, but apparently I was wrong. This response of yours is really lame.
Charlie