rosemary growing problems

I have (2) 2 gallon Tuscan Blue Rosemary that I've held indoors for the last month until the weather betters for planting outside. I have watered regularly and leaf tip growth has been vigorous and healthy, though from the center out, all limbs have leaves that are dying out and falling off, this seems to be happening all the way up the branches towards the healthy tips. Is this natural?
- Tallahassee, FL - Nature encourages no looseness, pardons no errors. Ralph Waldo Emerson
On 20 Feb 2004 14:34:51 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (dem3) wrote:

They will do much better outdoors. I started rosemary cuttings last year (spring), transplanted them to the ground last fall, and now they are one foot tall. They are in full sun with occasional 15 degree temperatures this winter. I have not watered nor fertilized them, but I will start trimming them to a better shape. I think you should set your plants outside when the low temps rise above 20.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (dem3) wrote in message

way too much water. I water mine indoors every six weeks (I skip a turn). It is in a 4-hrs day direct sun spot.