Rose Question

I have already replaced a few of my Deer eaten roses this spring. One of them had very little foliage but it was the only yellow one the had so I took a chance. As chance would have it the deer returned and ate what little was there. I now have 2 bare canes in the ground. Is there any hope that it will grow or should I replace it again? I have purchased a repellent spray that has worked well for be in the past but I was out of it when the deer came back the last time.
MJ
Add pictures here
✖
mj wrote:

Unless you fence forget roses, plant something deer don't eat.
Add pictures here
✖
Wait. if the roses are established they will break new buds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Somewhere between zone 5 and 6 tucked along the shore of Lake Michigan on the council grounds of the Fox, Mascouten, Potawatomi, and Winnebago
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 17, 11:13 am, snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com wrote:

They are not established, I had just pt them in.
Add pictures here
✖
you got time, see if they break new buds. Ingrid