reviewed publications - trees/associates

here is a list on some very powerful publications. I thought somebody might be interested some good reading. If there are some questions pertaining to the docs I might be able to answer them. Also please let me know if you find interest in these and maybe some other topics I could focus on.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/hardtoget/index.html

You are a saint and not a sinner. :)

We are seeing many the decline and death of many Corsican Pines, and some Scots Pines. Suspect Pinus nematode. Any references you may have will be appreciated.

oops, not the nematode, but Red Band Needle Blight.