Recommended plants????

What are some recommened plants for: indoor, about 70 degrees f. office-light, no sunlight
TIA
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Chinese Evergreen. African violets will survive like that, but probably not bloom.
Bob
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

maybe anthurium, lipstick plant (might not bloom), some ivy.
You could always get a small plant light for a small specimen in an office.
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Philodendrons or snake plants are usually what I stick in the deepest, darkest corners so would most likely do well in an office.
Tracey
I brought in a snake plant and it's doing good.
Everyone asks about the plant.
I will keep the other suggestions in mind. I currently only have snake plant from the suggestions.
Thanks
Tracey wrote:

I once had a Prayer Plant in my office that used to LOVE that environment. The crazy little thing bloomed constantly and they aren't all that easy to get to bloom.

Chinese evergreen, Pothos, Philadendrons, ZZ plant, maybe the Nerve plant.