Re-Planting Forsythias

I have some forsythias I got from Arbor Day that have been planted for at least a year now. When is the best time to replant them in their final locations? Now, while they still have leaves, or later after leaves fall before frost, or should I wait until spring?
What should I prune when replanting? Tops or roots? Or both?
Thanks in advance!

Just put them where you want them and forget about them. Forsythia is hardy and does not need any pruning before transplanting.