Re: Need Help Identifying Pretty But Strange Looking Interloper. - attached files (01/10)

Sorry for the binaries, btw.

> > Can anyone here help me to identify this? > > Located in Tukwila, WA if that's the least bit helpful.

Why didn't you post this in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens?

Reply to
Travis

So you do know this isn't a binarry group.

Probably not. Many news providers strip-out binarries from non-binary groups, so I, and I'm sure many others, didn't even get to see your original message.

And for those who have providers that don't block binarries in non-binary groups, your huge, 10-part message probably caused a few hundred of old messages to be deleted to make room on the spool for your picture. If their provider had only set aside, say, two weeks worth of posts, your picture would have pushed all of last week off the spool for them.

Also, those who have a dial-up connection, and set their newsreader to download all the messages to read off-line found themselves tying-up their phone lines for quite a bit of extra time if they didn't notice your binary posts, and mark them to not be downloaded.

Either post in a binary group, and let us know you put a picture you'd like us to look at there, or post to a webserver, and give us a link.

Not posting binaries in a non-binary group is not just some arbitrary rule. There are numerous good reasons for the rule. You knew this wasn't a binary group, yet you decided that your need to save yourself the trouble of uploading the picture elsewhere was more important than the needs of the rest of the community. Please don't do so again.

Reply to
Warren

Ummmm....

Because I took a stroll through the *.gardens hierarchy and:

A) Didn't see a *.gardens binary group.

B) rec.gardens is the most active of the *.garden groups carried by my NTTP provider.

BTW, thanks so much for your help, Travis.

Reply to
Emmi H.

It would be the alt.* hierarchy.

You are an ass.

Reply to
Travis

alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Takes about two seconds to find.

So you're clueless AND self-centered?

PLONK

Reply to
Leon Trollski

That makes no sense.

You didn't look very hard, did you sweetie?

Anybody with any brain at all would have seen you can't post pix here.

Either get with the program or just go away.

Reply to
Cereus-validus.....