Re: Mclane battery powered mower

Get someone to cut the grass for you the first time. I would not expect it handle grass that long. Also check the blade. It is more critical that it be sharp on these mowers than most others.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
I have a rotary mower that I use to use. Should I just cut it shorter with that?

If it will cut the grass sure.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math