Re: Help? Yellow Cherry Tree?

On Tuesday, December 6, 1994 at 4:05:53 AM UTC+1, Michael Isaksen wrote:

Dont know if you got your answer but we live in Holzhausen Germany and have a golden cherry tre like that. We think it is an old variety. 'Dönnis sens Yellow Knorpelkirsche', Sweetush to eat, and loaded this year. http://www.alte-obstsorten-online.de/Kirschbaeume---Suess/-1151.html?XTCsid =3rhg36amvve5nadpfjhofahi50
area_office snipped-for-privacy@wycliffe.net wrote:

notice the date... almost 20yrs ago...

they sound delicious!
songbird
Once upon a time on usenet songbird wrote:

In fact well over 20 years ago. - unless you're living in the past?
--
Shaun.