ravenala or giant bird of paradise ?

I thought I bought a ravenala (ravenala madagascariensis), but now I have doubts it could be a giant bird of paradise (strelitzia nicolai)... Any ideas on how to identify it correctly ?
(The leaves are fan-shaped, so it is not strelitzia alba/augusta, and are bigger than those of strelitzia reginae... So I'm left with ravenala and gbop.)
--
Yukinoroh

gbop? Is that anything like bebop or shebop?
Maybe you can wait until it blooms?
Do you have a very high ceiling?

LOL!
I meant, giant bird of paradise (strelitzia nicolai) ;)

Regular ceiling (_) I heard it blooms once in three years too... Or something near that...
--
Yukinoroh