Purslane Highest plant with omega 3

I know where to get it ( Nichols Garden Nursery) but was wondering if you folks knew of a voracious self seeder or a perennial?

Doesn¹t have to be golden which is new to me as the "weed" was about here all by its self. Sort of looking for weed seed in away :))

Reply to
Bill who putters

It self-seeds as a weed here. I leave some in the garden wherever it's not in the way, and harvest it to mix in with stir-fries. I've been tempted to get some of the ornamental kind with the big portulaca-like blooms and seeing if that will naturalize.

The taste isn't bad, but it's nothing to write home about.

Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob