Purslane Highest plant with omega 3

I know where to get it ( Nichols Garden Nursery) but was wondering if you folks knew of a voracious self seeder or a perennial?
Doesnąt have to be golden which is new to me as the "weed" was about here all by its self. Sort of looking for weed seed in away :))
--
Bill Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
<http://www.globalissues.org/article/75/world-military-spending
On 3/7/2010 5:20 PM, Bill who putters wrote:

It self-seeds as a weed here. I leave some in the garden wherever it's not in the way, and harvest it to mix in with stir-fries. I've been tempted to get some of the ornamental kind with the big portulaca-like blooms and seeing if that will naturalize.
The taste isn't bad, but it's nothing to write home about.
Bob
Add pictures here
âś–