propagators

We have a large propagator which hubby usses for his tomato plants, but as I have some flower seeds to sow and really can not wait for him to finish with it I thought I would like to get myself a small heated one, I have looked online but I can not seem to find one. I cannot afford much.
I do not have a sunny window sill and our greenhouse is not heated, so I am a bit stuck. Any ideas
--
angela1

angela1 wrote:

Plant them in with the tomatos.
I have a greenhouse so don't need one, but I used to use a waterbed heater on the lowest setting, buffered with towels when it got too warm. Also, old electric blankets work, but be very careful and never water plants on a electric blanket...and don't use it anywhere it could catch fire.
On Sat, 2 Mar 2013 20:55:12 +0000, angela1

On Saturday, March 2, 2013 3:55:12 PM UTC-5, angela1 wrote:

Heating pad on low?