power tools battery

What is the best way to store Lithium Ion power tools battery?
Lithium-ion power tools battery can hold a charge for many months.
--
justice080

Power tool batteries are specifically designed for each power tool brand and model.Our Battery Select Technology for power tools will guide you step by step in finding the correct battery and charger for your power tool.
--
RaviAuto

RaviAuto wrote:

Gosh what a coincidence, somebody posts a question about power tools and you just happen to be here to give yourself a free plug.
As Obiwan said 'The farce is strong with this one'
David

What proof do you have that he is intelligent?
--
- Billy

E pluribus unum

Well, he easily trolled yoose two pinheads.

My experience is that battery "powered" tools, possibly with the exception of screwdrivers, are under powered, and the eventual, replacement battery is about the same price as the tool itself. Essentially, battery operated tools are really battery consuming devices.
--
- Billy

E pluribus unum
On 11/1/2011 11:32 AM, Billy wrote:

I agree. Portability is only good reason to use them. Couple of years ago I threw out two perfectly good garden tools because cost of battery replacement was more than the tools themselves.
Don't get me started on cars with batteries ;)