Plumeria rooting question....

I cut back a plumeria a lot so I have lots of branches. I was wondering if you can get a branch to root that doesn't have a growing end (one having cuts on both the ends)?
Jim Caldwell wrote:

hi jim most certainly you can!!! just dry it out for a couple of weeks, as per the usual method minimum 2 weeks to form callous) and then pot her up!! it will take a little longer than a cutting with a growing tip... th roots will form just as quickly as ever... but with no growing tip i will need to push through some new ones from the leaf nodes. this way you might end up with several branches (i have got 6 new tip from one of these cuttings), rather than just the one or two. good luck and happy groeing Rena - RapturousRena ----------------------------------------------------------------------- posted via www.GardenBanter.co.uk