Please -- what is this plant ? (photo shown)

It is a perennial in the midwest -- flowers like crazy in the spring. It's the blue and white flowers I need, not the yellow coreopsis. Fantastic plant but can't remember what it is. THANKS
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37421221@N04/6992797741 /
In article

Love-in-a-Mist, Nigella damascena.
Thanks -- minute I heard Nigella, knew you were right -- that rang my bell.
Great plant I think, too bad it doesn't flower longer.
In article

They are prodigious seed producers and deadheading spent blossoms will prolong blooming somewhat, but the dry seedpods are nice when left for autumn interest and annual reseeding.
No kidding -- they reseed like crazy -- an annual that may as well be called a perennial. I really like the colors.