Please help me find Dutch Iris

Years ago my mother had some Dutch Iris which looked very much like the ones I see for sale on the internet. However, the ones that I see have a solid "spot" on the petals. Hers had a sort of tiger effect where you would otherwise see the solid spots. The color was a deep blue-purple. I have been trying for about 10 years now to find some like this and have had no luck. She left her house in the mid-70s, so they are an older variety. Does anyone know what variety they are, or where i can find some iris like these?

Thanking you in advance.

Pat

Reply to
Pat