Plant mirror

Does anyone have info on using a mirror to help plants grow in a dark area.
Will a normal mirror do, will shiny stainless steel do, or does one need a special type of mirror to reflect the rays that plants need?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks

area.
you need a mirror that reflects light in the 15-35 angstom spectrum. these can usually be obtained at a pharmacy or medical supply store, as they are the same type of mirrors that dentists and doctors use to observe into our body cavities.

area.
A bright white surface will actually reflect more light than a conventional mirror.
mirrors are also good for killing weeds as they will wilt and die when they see their reflection ;-) lol!
--
peter_may_day

To email me, remove underwear, and insert, my name

We need to send light down an area that is bricked in.. so need a big mirror, any info on this?
thanks