Plan-a-Garden tool on BHG.com

Has anyone tried out the Plan-A-Garden tool on the Better Homes & Gardens website?
http://www.bhg.com/bhg/story.jsp?storyid=/templatedata/bhg/story/data/planagardenhome_03022002.xml&catref at12
It's pretty useful if you're about to embark on designed a small- to medium-sized garden. I don't even have a yard right now, but it's fun just fooling around with and fantasizing about my dream garden.
What do you guys think? It requires a quick registration, but it's worth it, especially with all the other gardening tools on the site.

And then I'm reminded of that evening, when I stood in the Cathedral of Notre Dame, on le Ile de la Cit, my curmudgeon's spirit being transported to unfamiliar pleasures by the voices of the boys choir, when an American accent rang out and cut through the ecstasy with a, "Hey Marge, lookit over here". - Bill Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

Hey, got one for you!
Years ago, just before they demolished the great, shabby old Wild West tourist hostel-cum-bar close to Ayres Rock (now you have to go to the fancy new Ulara center, much further from the Rock), I joined the reverent crowds silently waiting, cameras poised, for that incredible sunset moment when the Rock is bathed in other-worldly red light.
Suddenly from behind me comes a loud, grating nasal American -- nay, NewYorkese (with apologies to natives) - voice: "When are we supposed to take the pictures?"
(Shudder)