Pl identify these flowers for me

Hi,
Pl help me by identifying these flowers in http://in.geocities.com/rvar /
Thank you very much. Raghu
Are you wanting to know the particular variety of each plant or just the name? #1 might be stephanotis, #3 sunflower, #5 might be coreopsis, #6 looks like a rose, #8 seems to be a marigold, #10 is the same thing as #5, not sure about the others.
There is something suspiciously phony about the request for ID.
It is best not to reply to the spam message.
All the flowers are easily identified even by a small child.

Thanks Lisa for identifying some of the flowers. I just want to know the names of the flowers.
This is not any suspicious request. you may be experts, but I don't know so I posted here. In fact some of my friends have also pointed to me the flower names.
1. Kakda (in Kannada-local language of Bangalore, India), stephanotis as per LisaTWade
2. A variety of Rose
3. Sunflower
6. Rose
7. Rose
8. Marigold
10 & 5: coreopsis
Thanks for any help in identifying the rest of the flowers.
Regards, Raghu
Cereus-validus..... wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

11 and 16 look like varieties of Marigold, too.
Dawn
Looks like you got most of them, here are a few more
4. way to small to see but might be petunia 9. looks like an extreme closeup(remember wayne's world?) of bouganviella 13. looks like Catharanthus roseus 15. Some species of nymphaea, most likely a tropical, based on the color 17. looks like Coreopsis, judging by the large looking leaves, probably C. grandifolia
Thanks for all your help. I still have the following unidentified:
4, 14, 18
1. stephanotis as per LisaTWade, Jasmine
2. A variety of Rose
3. Sunflower
6. Rose
7. Rose