Pl identify these flowers for me

Hi,

Pl help me by identifying these flowers in

you very much. Raghu

Reply to
rvar

Are you wanting to know the particular variety of each plant or just the name? #1 might be stephanotis, #3 sunflower, #5 might be coreopsis, #6 looks like a rose, #8 seems to be a marigold, #10 is the same thing as #5, not sure about the others.

Reply to
LisaTWade

There is something suspiciously phony about the request for ID.

It is best not to reply to the spam message.

All the flowers are easily identified even by a small child.

Reply to
Cereus-validus.....

Thanks Lisa for identifying some of the flowers. I just want to know the names of the flowers.

This is not any suspicious request. you may be experts, but I don't know so I posted here. In fact some of my friends have also pointed to me the flower names.

  1. Kakda (in Kannada-local language of Bangalore, India), stephanotis as per LisaTWade

  1. A variety of Rose

  2. Sunflower

  1. Rose

  2. Rose

  1. Marigold

10 & 5: coreopsis

Thanks for any help in identifying the rest of the flowers.

Regards, Raghu

Cereus-validus..... wrote:

Reply to
rvar

11 and 16 look like varieties of Marigold, too.

Dawn

Reply to
Dawn

Looks like you got most of them, here are a few more

  1. way to small to see but might be petunia
  2. looks like an extreme closeup(remember wayne's world?) of bouganviella
  3. looks like Catharanthus roseus
  4. Some species of nymphaea, most likely a tropical, based on the color
  5. looks like Coreopsis, judging by the large looking leaves, probably C. grandifolia
Reply to
Marley1372

Thanks for all your help. I still have the following unidentified:

4, 14, 18

  1. stephanotis as per LisaTWade, Jasmine

  2. A variety of Rose

  1. Sunflower

  2. Rose

  1. Rose