PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Wild Geranium

Although the similarity is not obvious, this native wild flower is a very close relative of the ubiquitous cultivated geranium.
js
-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.com/pow.htm Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver http://schmidling.com

Those are lovely indeed. I love the light and shadows on the path shot. I think it would look better about 800X600, landscape oriented, maybe 640X480. A 500X500 square doesn't work very well for such a beautiful photo.

I Love Lucy wrote:

Perhaps next year I will get bold and post a "click here for larger pic". It really is a pretty place and a shame to compromise it all away.
js